This is a brand new front-of-house hospitality package which brings a totally different level of functionality and integration to the marketplace.
To create SPA (Samsung Property Administrator) Hospitality, we teamed up with one of the most respected hospitality software companies in the UK and Europe, Tiger Communications plc. Their customers include almost every well-known hotel chain including Marriott, Le Méridien, Four Seasons, DeVere and Thistle. Tiger and Samsung have worked in collaboration, designing this software specifically to complement the Samsung OfficeServ 7000 Series, the award-winning next-generation hybrid platform which provides a traditional or IP-based wired and wireless solution for voice and data communication.
Samsung SPA Hospitality is Ideal for use as a standalone system for guesthouses and smaller hotels. Alternatively for larger hotels, it can be fully integrated with new or existing front-of-house or voicemail and messaging systems. It has been designed to be fully integrated into the Samsung OfficeServ 7000 series business communications platform, giving it some very unique features - and a higher level of integration than other 'off the shelf solutions are able to provide. These include:
- A fully-integrated messaging system that gives full voicemail facilities for all rooms, with all messages and settings being cleared from the system when a guest checks out.
- Synchronised check in and check out with guest name and pre-pay facilities for accommodation and extras, as well as phone charges.
- Customer-controlled or system-controlled wake up calls.
- Ability to set message indication on room phones.
- Clearing of all customer-set extension facilities on check out, including wake-up calls, call forwards, guest name and so on.
- Room-to-room dialing can be allowed or barred on an individual room basis.
- Ability to set room status whilst actually in the room - for example, 'requires cleaning', 'ready for occupancy' or 'maintenance required'.
Samsung SPA Hospitality
The system is to use, to manage and to control, with full reporting capabilities on hotel revenue, including telephone usage. Samsung SPA Hospitality is a complete billing engine and integrates with EPOS, VMS and other 3rd party system. It also includes a range of vital additional features:
- Reservations and telephone call management
- Guest history database
- User-configurable rates and tariffs
- Multi-language capability
- Express check-in facility
- A range of extended reporting tools which are specifically relevant for the hospitality industry, such as end of day audit history and room occupancy reporting.
The full OfficeServ7000 Series range runs from the OS 7100, which is ideal for smaller guest houses through to the OS 7200 and OS 7400, which are more suited to medium-sized or larger hotels. It also supports both DECT and WIFI handset options for workers such as maids, room service staff, duty managers or security personnel who are constantly mobile around your premises.
With an extensive selection of enhanced business applications, the Samsung SPA Hospitality package is a scalable solution that can be tailored to meet your individual needs now, but with technology that makes sense for the future.